My name is Rebecca and I have worked empathetically in child development for over 15 years across services in health, education and social care. I have always relished my work and felt a connection to the use of arts, sensory based play and play therapeutically. I am happy to discuss any of the services I can offer with you in a confidential and informal chat.
- Honours Degree in Ceramics at Swansea University
- Masters of Science in Profound Learning Disability and Multi-Sensory Impairment at Manchester University
- Post Graduate Certificate in Therapeutic Play Skills at Canterbury Christ Church University
- Post Graduate Diploma in Play Therapy at Leeds Metropolitan University
- Baby Bonding
- Further Training in Picture Exchange Communication (PECS), Makaton, Signalong and Intensive Interaction
- Sand, Symbols and Mandalas. Stages 2 and 3
- Enhanced CRB/DBS Certificate
- Indemnity Insurance
- Play Therapy UK (PTUK) Member
- Follow BAPC and PTUK Ethical Guidelines
- Undertake continued professional development
- I am on the Register of Play and Creative Arts Therapists that has been accredited by the Professional Standards Authority
- Play Therapy efficacy is evidence-based and monitored by PTUK
I accept referrals from parents and professionals. I am happy to chat informally about the process of referral and therapies offered.
Information starter packs are available on request and include; frequently asked questions, flyers and a menu of services offered and prices.
The Amber Marble
Supporting Children's Emotional Wellbeing